AI Shipping Labs Sprint 2 Starts Today
AI Shipping Labs Sprint 2 starts today. Join the six-week sprint to work from your personal plan, or combine it with LLM Zoomcamp in a closed cohort with weekly office hours for AI Shipping Labs members.
Blog
Articles on AI engineering, production ML, and building real systems.
AI Shipping Labs Sprint 2 starts today. Join the six-week sprint to work from your personal plan, or combine it with LLM Zoomcamp in a closed cohort with weekly office hours for AI Shipping Labs members.
How to join AI Engineering Buildcamp: individual enrollment, team discounts, company L&D budgets, student discounts, PPP pricing, and scholarships.
How I merged a DataTalks.Club Wrapped feature by opening a PR from a tram stop, iterating with Copilot from my smartphone, and deploying via CI/CD.
I built a fully automated system that takes photos of everyday objects and turns them into illustrated horror stories, complete with audio narration and Spotify podcast episodes. Here's how I did it.